DISNEY LATINO

SUNNY ENTRE ESTRELLAS

LIVE TO PARTY (A LITTLE BIT LONGER)

I was sittin' at homeWatching TV all aloneI'm so tired of re-runsI've memorized this showSo I pick up the phoneCall everyone I knowI said, "There's gonna be a party"Hit the music here we go You gotta live to partyBust your moveEverybody's in the grooveTell the DJ to play my songAre you ready to rock and roll? We were out on the floorYeah, we danced the night awayThen she looked at her watchAnd said that it was lateThen she pulled me asideAnd said she couldn't stayBut I beg you for one more songLet the music play You gotta live to partyBust your moveEverybody's in the grooveTell the DJ to play my songAre you ready to rock and roll? I drove her home and then she whispered in my ear"The party doesn't have to end, we can dance here" Live to partyBust your moveEverybody's in the grooveTell the DJ to play our songAre you ready to rock and roll? Gotta live to partyBust your moveEverybody's in the grooveTell the DJ to play our songAre you ready to rock and roll? Gotta live to partyBust your moveEverybody's in the grooveTell the DJ to play our songAre you ready to rock and roll? Gotta live to partyBust your moveEverybody's in the grooveTell the DJ to play our songAre you ready to rock and roll? Live to party
CASI ANGELES 3 TEMPORADA